Due to a high demand for quality driving lessons, we are currently looking for Approved Driving Instructors in the following areas for an immediate start:
HULL - Automatic driving Instructor required to cover the Hull and East Yorkshire area. You will receive a full diary from the start as you will be taking over an existing and fully established business.
MANSFIELD - Due to business expansion, Manual and Automatic Driving Instructors are required to cover the Mansfield and surrounding areas. Very pro-active professional methods of getting pupils including contact details in excess of 20 pupils wanting driving lessons as at May.
For further details on these or any other opportunities, please contact Graham Kent on 07931 588271, or alternatively ring your local number or email us.
If you want to join a company that is totally focussed on satisfying its instructors, then look no further. Anderby has a very proactive marketing strategy, with a wide range of initiatives, to give Instructors a continuous supply of pupils.
Our franchise is competitively priced at just £60 per week (the equivalent of 3 lessons) for 50 weeks a year. All instructors pay the same, and there are no hidden extras. Contact us for more details.
Why Join Anderby?
- Many of our instructors work in excess of 35 hours a week on a regular basis
- We have a wide variety of marketing activity going on, to keep our instructors with a constant flow of new pupils. Examples of marketing activity include Facebook, Website search engine optimisation (SEO), school presentations, Radio and TV appearances and our unique Road-Show exhibition trailer
- Low franchise. Everybody pays the same £60 per week for 50 weeks a year
- Professional support from Graham and our office team
- Instructional and business complimentary training for ADIs from Graham Kent, who is a Grade ‘A’ (50 out of 51) instructor since April 2015, has been a straight Grade 6 (highest grade) instructor since 2006, and passed the Cardington Special Driving Test in 2001. Graham’s training and premises have also been approved by Senior Examiners and, as such, is on the Official Register of Driving Instructor Trainers (O.R.D.I.T.) with the DVSA since 2008 - click on this link :- www.gov.uk/driving-instructor-training
The key challenge with this Industry is that you get customers, but then you obviously lose them when they pass their driving test. We will provide you with a constant flow of pupils, so that you can maintain a regular income.