Due to a rise in demand for professional and quality driving lessons, we are currently seeking to recruit ADIs (Approved Driving Instructors) in all of our areas:
- North East Lincolnshire
- North Lincolnshire
- East Yorkshire
- Lincoln and Lincolnshire area
- Mansfield / East Notts area
- York and surrounding area
At present, we are actively looking for Instructors to join our Manchester team. This is an exciting opportunity to join Anderby and enjoy the many benefits of being part of a professional, fun and friendly driving school. For further information on Anderby.
An immediate start is available in some areas, for both manual and automatic driving Instructors. Please contact Graham Kent on 01472 886688 / 07931 588271 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
We offer a pro-active approach in getting all of our Instructors a constant supply of pupils as required.
If you are not a qualified ADI, then look at our training page (click here) and contact us for an informal chat.
Becoming an Anderby Instructor, we believe will be an excellent career move. Whether you are already qualified or looking to train for a whole new career, you can be assured that you will succeed with the support and professionalism of one of the region’s premiere driving schools. Anderby has a very proactive marketing strategy, with a wide range of initiatives, to give Instructors a continuous supply of pupils.
Why Join Anderby?
- Many of our instructors work in excess of 35 hours a week on a regular basis
- We have a wide variety of marketing activity going on, to keep our instructors with a constant flow of new pupils. Examples of marketing activity include Facebook, Website search engine optimisation (SEO), school presentations, Radio and TV appearances and our unique Road-Show exhibition trailer
- Low franchise. Everybody pays the same £60 per week for 50 weeks a year
- Professional support from Graham and our office team
- Instructional and business complimentary training for ADIs from Graham Kent, who is a Grade ‘A’ (50 out of 51) instructor since April 2015, has previously been a Grade 6 (highest grade) instructor since 2006, and passed the Cardington Special Driving Test in 2001. Graham’s training and premises have also been approved by Senior Examiners and, as such, is on the Official Register of Driving Instructor Trainers (O.R.D.I.T.) with the DVSA since 2008 - click on this link :- www.gov.uk/driving-instructor-training
If you are good with people, would enjoy teaching others and are very patient, then click here to contact us.