We often find people start their training, and for a variety of reasons cannot continue with it, or don’t want to continue with that particular training establishment or person.
If you have had some previous training, we can be flexible to your requirements. You will be offered a full discussion and assessment lesson at our office in Grimsby to determine what’s required to get you qualified. This will be free of charge. Contact us for further information.
We offer one-to-one flexible training – full, half day and hourly training courses. Courses can be paid for in advance, or on a pay-as-you-go basis. All of your training will be conducted by Graham, who has been successfully training instructors since 2003. Graham and his premises have been ORDIT registered since 2008.
Graham has been a straight grade 6 (top grade instructor) since 2006, and is one of the top instructors in the country. He is often asked to appear on television and radio for advice on driving matters.
Would like to experience our training without committing yourself? If so, then try out our no-obligation training Taster Sessions for just £45 for a two-hour session.
Why Join Anderby?
- Many of our instructors work in excess of 35 hours a week on a regular basis
- We have a wide variety of marketing activity going on, to keep our instructors with a constant flow of new pupils. Examples of marketing activity include Facebook, Website search engine optimisation (SEO), school presentations, Radio and TV appearances and our unique Road-Show exhibition trailer
- Low franchise. Everybody pays the same £60 per week for 50 weeks a year
- Professional support from Graham and our office team
- Instructional and business complimentary training for ADIs from Graham Kent, who is a Grade ‘A’ (50 out of 51) instructor since April 2015. Graham qualified as an ADI (Approved Driving Instructor) in 2000, and has achieved:-Cardington Grade A driving test
-ORDIT (Official Register of Driving Instructor Trainers)
-Straight Grade 6 driving instructor (twice)
-Grade A (50 out of 51) driving instructor
-BTEC level 3—Teaching and training
-Observed over 400 learner and instructor tests
-Manager of people for over 40 years
- click on this link :- www.gov.uk/driving-instructor-training
If you are good with people, would enjoy teaching others and are very patient, then click here to contact us.